Scrabble word: SPA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPA exist?
Definitions of SPA in dictionaries:
- noun - a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- noun - a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- noun - a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- A resort providing therapeutic baths.
- A resort area having mineral springs.
- A fashionable hotel or resort.
- A health spa.
- A tub for relaxation or invigoration, usually including a device for raising whirlpools in the water.
- See soda fountain (n.
- noun - a mineral spring