Scrabble word: SPA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPA exist?
Definitions of SPA in dictionaries:
- noun - a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- noun - a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- noun - a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- A resort providing therapeutic baths.
- A resort area having mineral springs.
- A fashionable hotel or resort.
- A health spa.
- A tub for relaxation or invigoration, usually including a device for raising whirlpools in the water.
- See soda fountain (n.
- noun - a mineral spring
There are 3 letters in SPA: A P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPA plus a wildcard: SPA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPA
Images for SPA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.