Scrabble word: PANS
Is PANS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PANS in dictionaries:
- noun - cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
- noun - (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks
- noun - shallow container made of metal
- noun - chimpanzees
- verb - make a sweeping movement
- verb - wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- verb - to criticize harshly
There are 4 letters in PANS: A N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANS
Click to search all anagrams of PANS plus a wildcard: PANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANS
Images for PANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.