Scrabble word: PANES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANES exist?
Definitions of PANES in dictionaries:
- noun - sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors
- noun - a panel or section of panels in a wall or door
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- verb - make a sweeping movement
- verb - wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- adj - a sheet of glass for a window [n -S] : PANED
There are 5 letters in PANES: A E N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANES plus a wildcard: PANES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANES
Images for PANES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.