Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPAN exist?
Definitions of SPAN in dictionaries:
- noun - the complete duration of something
- noun - the distance or interval between two points
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - a unit of length based on the width of the expanded human hand (usually taken as 9 inches)
- noun - a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- noun - the act of sitting or standing astride
- verb - to cover or extend over an area or time period
- The extent or measure of space between two points or extremities, as of a bridge or roof; the breadth.
- The distance between the tips of the wings of an airplane.
- The section between two intermediate supports of a bridge.
- Something, such as a railroad trestle or bridge, that extends from one point to another.
- The distance from the tip of the thumb to the tip of the little finger when the hand is fully extended, formerly used as a unit of measure equal to about nine inches (23 centimeters).
- A period of time: a span of life.
- To measure by or as if by the fully extended hand.
- To encircle with the hand or hands in or as if in measuring.
- To extend across in space or time: a bridge that spans the gorge; a career that spanned 40 years.
- A stretch of rope made fast at either end.
- A pair of animals, such as oxen, matched in size, strength, or color and driven as a team.
- v - to extend over or across
There are 4 letters in SPAN: A N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPAN plus a wildcard: SPAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPAN
Images for SPAN
- span Buildings
- The erection of all segments for a span in a set which is then ...
- Overview from southeast Joseph Elliott (1999). HAER
- span - Musikk - Dagbladet.no
- Lyrics span lyrics
- ... of pocket monthly pin-up magazine span (no 102 1962) Back to top
- Measuring arm span
- base spanb
- Airline Report In the Catalonian Doghouse Jaunted