Scrabble word: SPAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPAN exist?
Definitions of SPAN in dictionaries:
- noun - the complete duration of something
- noun - the distance or interval between two points
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - a unit of length based on the width of the expanded human hand (usually taken as 9 inches)
- noun - a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- noun - the act of sitting or standing astride
- verb - to cover or extend over an area or time period
- The extent or measure of space between two points or extremities, as of a bridge or roof; the breadth.
- The distance between the tips of the wings of an airplane.
- The section between two intermediate supports of a bridge.
- Something, such as a railroad trestle or bridge, that extends from one point to another.
- The distance from the tip of the thumb to the tip of the little finger when the hand is fully extended, formerly used as a unit of measure equal to about nine inches (23 centimeters).
- A period of time: a span of life.
- To measure by or as if by the fully extended hand.
- To encircle with the hand or hands in or as if in measuring.
- To extend across in space or time: a bridge that spans the gorge; a career that spanned 40 years.
- A stretch of rope made fast at either end.
- A pair of animals, such as oxen, matched in size, strength, or color and driven as a team.
- verb - to extend over or across
There are 4 letters in SPAN: A N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPAN plus a wildcard: SPAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPAN
Images for SPAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.