Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPAWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPAWN exist?
Definitions of SPAWN in dictionaries:
- noun - the mass of eggs deposited by fish or amphibians or molluscs
- verb - call forth
- verb - lay spawn
- The eggs of aquatic animals such as bivalve mollusks, fishes, and amphibians.
- Offspring occurring in numbers; brood.
- A person who is the issue of a parent or family.
- The source of something; a germ or seed.
- A product or an outcome.
- Mycelia of mushrooms or other fungi grown in specially prepared organic matter for planting in beds.
- To deposit eggs; produce spawn.
- To produce offspring in large numbers.
- To produce or deposit (spawn).
- To produce in large numbers.
- To give rise to; engender: tyranny that spawned revolt.
- To cause to spawn; bring forth; produce: a family that had spawned a monster.
- To plant with mycelia grown in specially prepared organic matter.
- v - to deposit eggs
There are 5 letters in SPAWN: A N P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPAWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPAWN plus a wildcard: SPAWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPAWN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPAWN
- spawn TV Facts
- spawn Cumple 20 aos xonxoworld
- The spawn - Taringa
- You are viewing the spawn wallpaper named spawn 1. It has been viewed ...
- spawn Assassin Wallpapers spawn Assassin Myspace Backgrounds spawn ...
- What is the name of the old man who attempts to save spawn
- Medieval spawn
- spawn Inferno Wallpaper spawn Inferno Desktop Background
- Figure 8 spawn Panels on Pages