Scrabble word: SPAWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPAWN exist?
Definitions of SPAWN in dictionaries:
- noun - the mass of eggs deposited by fish or amphibians or molluscs
- verb - call forth
- verb - lay spawn
- The eggs of aquatic animals such as bivalve mollusks, fishes, and amphibians.
- Offspring occurring in numbers; brood.
- A person who is the issue of a parent or family.
- The source of something; a germ or seed.
- A product or an outcome.
- Mycelia of mushrooms or other fungi grown in specially prepared organic matter for planting in beds.
- To deposit eggs; produce spawn.
- To produce offspring in large numbers.
- To produce or deposit (spawn).
- To produce in large numbers.
- To give rise to; engender: tyranny that spawned revolt.
- To cause to spawn; bring forth; produce: a family that had spawned a monster.
- To plant with mycelia grown in specially prepared organic matter.
- verb - to deposit eggs
There are 5 letters in SPAWN: A N P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPAWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPAWN plus a wildcard: SPAWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPAWN
Images for SPAWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.