Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAWN exist?
Definitions of PAWN in dictionaries:
- noun - an article deposited as security
- noun - a person used by another to gain an end
- noun - (chess) the least powerful piece
- noun - borrowing and leaving an article as security for repayment of the loan
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- Something given as security for a loan; a pledge or guaranty.
- The condition of being held as a pledge against the payment of a loan: jewels in pawn.
- A person serving as security; a hostage.
- The act of pawning.
- To give or deposit (personal property) as security for the payment of money borrowed.
- To risk; hazard: pawn one’s honor.
- P Games.
- A person or an entity used to further the purposes of another: an underdeveloped nation that was a pawn in international politics.
- adj - to give as security for something borrowed [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PAWNABLE
There are 4 letters in PAWN: A N P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAWN plus a wildcard: PAWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAWN
Images for PAWN
- 64 squares a poisoned pawn
- Garden Giant pawn Chess Piece
- Story We are all like pawns
- ... pawns free clip art black white recreation chess games pawnpawns
- Chess pawn Stock Photo Sergey Galushko 4192605
- Thread Just a pawn in the game of life
- Sign up and download this Black pawn image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- Living the Hilderman High Life Bombers Make Diagonal Move
- Heres a beginners tutorial on modelling a Chess pawn. A background ...
- Black pawn Chess Piece Stock Photos Pictures Photography Royalty ...