Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAWNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAWNS exist?
Definitions of PAWNS in dictionaries:
- noun - an article deposited as security
- noun - a person used by another to gain an end
- noun - (chess) the least powerful piece
- noun - borrowing and leaving an article as security for repayment of the loan
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- adj - to give as security for something borrowed [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PAWNABLE
There are 5 letters in PAWNS: A N P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAWNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAWNS plus a wildcard: PAWNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAWNS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAWNS
- pawns Game pawns (1 In.) and Mini Game pawns (1116 In.) in Bulk ...
- ... the population levels using refugees as pawns to boost Category
- pawns G and H Watercolor 5 x 7.
- Game pawns - While Supplies Last
- FileChess king and pawns.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Sign up and download this pawns and dice image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- pawnspawns HD Wallpapers online
- Line of chess pawns and black king Stock Photo Angela Luchianiuc ...
- Full resolution (3456 2304 pixels file size 555 KB MIME ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.