Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WASP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASP exist?
Definitions of WASP in dictionaries:
- noun - a white person of Anglo-Saxon ancestry who belongs to a Protestant denomination
- noun - social or solitary hymenopterans typically having a slender body with the abdomen attached by a narrow stalk and having a formidable sting
- Any of numerous social or solitary insects, chiefly of the superfamilies Vespoidea and Sphecoidea, having a slender body with a constricted abdomen, two pairs of membranous wings, mouths adapted for biting or sucking, and in the females an ovipositor often modified as a sting.
- adj - a stinging insect [n -S] : WASPISH, WASPLIKE
There are 4 letters in WASP: A P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASP plus a wildcard: WASP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASP
Images for WASP
- FileEuropean wasp white bg02.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- know some people own fire arms but this is something less final to ...
- European Paper wasp MSMVCD (Marin Sonoma Mosquito & Vector Control ...
- wasp about to get smashed - Dphoto Forum Gallery
- Welcoming a wasp vivid perceptions.
- German wasp
- wasp Spray is NOT Self-Defense Spray S4 Training
- Picture 5 of 7 - Pictures and Images - wasp (Hymenoptera) - Animals ...
- WP15171 Median wasp ( Dolichovespula media ) queen. Europe.
- wasp exterminator
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.