Scrabble word: PAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAW exist?
Definitions of PAW in dictionaries:
- noun - a clawed foot of an animal especially a quadruped
- noun - the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- verb - scrape with the paws
- verb - touch clumsily
- The nailed or clawed foot of an animal, especially of a quadruped.
- A human hand, especially a large, clumsy one: “Lennie dabbled his big paw in the water” (John Steinbeck).
- To strike with the paw or paws.
- To strike or scrape with a beating motion: The bull pawed the ground before charging.
- To handle clumsily, rudely, or with too much familiarity.
- To scrape the ground with the forefeet: The horse pawed restlessly.
- To handle someone or something clumsily, rudely, or with too much familiarity: Don’t paw at everything you see.
- verb - to strike or scrape with a beating motion
There are 3 letters in PAW: A P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAW plus a wildcard: PAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAW
Images for PAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.