Scrabble word: PAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAW exist?
Definitions of PAW in dictionaries:
- noun - a clawed foot of an animal especially a quadruped
- noun - the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- verb - scrape with the paws
- verb - touch clumsily
- The nailed or clawed foot of an animal, especially of a quadruped.
- A human hand, especially a large, clumsy one: “Lennie dabbled his big paw in the water” (John Steinbeck).
- To strike with the paw or paws.
- To strike or scrape with a beating motion: The bull pawed the ground before charging.
- To handle clumsily, rudely, or with too much familiarity.
- To scrape the ground with the forefeet: The horse pawed restlessly.
- To handle someone or something clumsily, rudely, or with too much familiarity: Don’t paw at everything you see.
- verb - to strike or scrape with a beating motion