Scrabble word: PAW
Is PAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a clawed foot of an animal especially a quadruped
- noun - the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- verb - scrape with the paws
- verb - touch clumsily
- The nailed or clawed foot of an animal, especially of a quadruped.
- A human hand, especially a large, clumsy one: “Lennie dabbled his big paw in the water” (John Steinbeck).
- To strike with the paw or paws.
- To strike or scrape with a beating motion: The bull pawed the ground before charging.
- To handle clumsily, rudely, or with too much familiarity.
- To scrape the ground with the forefeet: The horse pawed restlessly.
- To handle someone or something clumsily, rudely, or with too much familiarity: Don’t paw at everything you see.
- verb - to strike or scrape with a beating motion
There are 3 letters in PAW: A P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAW, to go: PAW?
Rearrange the letters in PAW and see some winning combinations
Images for PAW
Lookup in Wiki for PAW
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.