Scrabble word: WRAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRAP exist?
Definitions of WRAP in dictionaries:
- noun - cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- noun - a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla
- noun - the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
- verb - arrange or fold as a cover or protection
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- verb - crash into so as to coil around
- To arrange or fold (something) about as cover or protection: She wrapped her fur coat closely about herself.
- To cover, envelop, or encase, as by folding or coiling something about: wrapped my head in a scarf.
- To enclose, especially in paper, and fasten: wrap a package; wrapped up the peelings.
- To clasp, fold, or coil about something: She wrapped her arms about his neck.
- To envelop and obscure: Fog wrapped the city.
- To surround or involve in a specified quality or atmosphere: The plan was wrapped in secrecy.
- To engross: She was wrapped in thought.
- To coil or twist about or around something: The flag wrapped around the pole.
- To put on warm clothing.
- To conclude filming: The movie is scheduled to wrap next week.
- A garment to be wrapped or folded about a person, especially an outer garment such as a robe, cloak, shawl, or coat.
- A blanket.
- A wrapping or wrapper.
- The completion of filming on a movie.
- To bring to a conclusion; settle finally or successfully: wrap up a business deal.
- Secret or concealed: “The news was kept under wraps for the three-day weekend” (Boston Globe).
- Completely immersed or absorbed in: She is wrapped up in her studies.
- Involved in: They were wrapped up in criminal activities.
- verb - to enclose in something wound or folded about