Scrabble word: WRAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRAP exist?
Definitions of WRAP in dictionaries:
- noun - cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- noun - a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla
- noun - the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
- verb - arrange or fold as a cover or protection
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- verb - crash into so as to coil around
- To arrange or fold (something) about as cover or protection: She wrapped her fur coat closely about herself.
- To cover, envelop, or encase, as by folding or coiling something about: wrapped my head in a scarf.
- To enclose, especially in paper, and fasten: wrap a package; wrapped up the peelings.
- To clasp, fold, or coil about something: She wrapped her arms about his neck.
- To envelop and obscure: Fog wrapped the city.
- To surround or involve in a specified quality or atmosphere: The plan was wrapped in secrecy.
- To engross: She was wrapped in thought.
- To coil or twist about or around something: The flag wrapped around the pole.
- To put on warm clothing.
- To conclude filming: The movie is scheduled to wrap next week.
- A garment to be wrapped or folded about a person, especially an outer garment such as a robe, cloak, shawl, or coat.
- A blanket.
- A wrapping or wrapper.
- The completion of filming on a movie.
- To bring to a conclusion; settle finally or successfully: wrap up a business deal.
- Secret or concealed: “The news was kept under wraps for the three-day weekend” (Boston Globe).
- Completely immersed or absorbed in: She is wrapped up in her studies.
- Involved in: They were wrapped up in criminal activities.
- verb - to enclose in something wound or folded about
There are 4 letters in WRAP: A P R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRAP plus a wildcard: WRAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRAP
Images for WRAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.