Scrabble word: WARP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARP exist?
Definitions of WARP in dictionaries:
- noun - a twist or aberration
- noun - a shape distorted by twisting or folding
- noun - a moral or mental distortion
- noun - yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
- verb - make false by mutilation or addition
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- To turn or twist (wood, for example) out of shape.
- To turn from a correct or proper course; deflect.
- To affect unfavorably, unfairly, or wrongly; bias.
- To arrange (strands of yarn or thread) so that they run lengthwise in weaving.
- To move (a vessel) by hauling on a line that is fastened to or around a piling, an anchor, or a pier.
- To become bent or twisted out of shape: The wooden frame warped in the humidity.
- To turn aside from a true, correct, or natural course; go astray.
- The state of being twisted or bent out of shape.
- A distortion or twist, especially in a piece of wood.
- A mental or moral twist, aberration, or deviation.
- The threads that run lengthwise in a woven fabric, crossed at right angles to the woof.
- Warp and woof.
- A towline used in warping a vessel.
- verb - to turn or twist out of shape
There are 4 letters in WARP: A P R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARP plus a wildcard: WARP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARP
Images for WARP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.