Scrabble word: WARP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARP exist?
Definitions of WARP in dictionaries:
- noun - a twist or aberration
- noun - a shape distorted by twisting or folding
- noun - a moral or mental distortion
- noun - yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
- verb - make false by mutilation or addition
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- To turn or twist (wood, for example) out of shape.
- To turn from a correct or proper course; deflect.
- To affect unfavorably, unfairly, or wrongly; bias.
- To arrange (strands of yarn or thread) so that they run lengthwise in weaving.
- To move (a vessel) by hauling on a line that is fastened to or around a piling, an anchor, or a pier.
- To become bent or twisted out of shape: The wooden frame warped in the humidity.
- To turn aside from a true, correct, or natural course; go astray.
- The state of being twisted or bent out of shape.
- A distortion or twist, especially in a piece of wood.
- A mental or moral twist, aberration, or deviation.
- The threads that run lengthwise in a woven fabric, crossed at right angles to the woof.
- Warp and woof.
- A towline used in warping a vessel.
- verb - to turn or twist out of shape