Scrabble word: WRAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRAPS exist?
Definitions of WRAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- noun - a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla
- noun - the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
- verb - arrange or fold as a cover or protection
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- verb - crash into so as to coil around
- verb - to enclose in something wound or folded about
There are 5 letters in WRAPS: A P R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRAPS plus a wildcard: WRAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRAPS
Images for WRAPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.