Scrabble word: SPRAWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRAWL exist?
Definitions of SPRAWL in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggregation or continuous network of urban communities
- noun - an ungainly posture with arms and legs spread about
- verb - sit or lie with one's limbs spread out
- verb - go, come, or spread in a rambling or irregular way
- To sit or lie with the body and limbs spread out awkwardly.
- To cause to spread out in a straggling or disordered fashion.
- A sprawling position or posture.
- Haphazard growth or extension outward, especially that resulting from real estate development on the outskirts of a city: urban sprawl.
- verb - to stretch out ungracefully