Scrabble word: SPRAWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRAWL exist?
Definitions of SPRAWL in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggregation or continuous network of urban communities
- noun - an ungainly posture with arms and legs spread about
- verb - sit or lie with one's limbs spread out
- verb - go, come, or spread in a rambling or irregular way
- To sit or lie with the body and limbs spread out awkwardly.
- To cause to spread out in a straggling or disordered fashion.
- A sprawling position or posture.
- Haphazard growth or extension outward, especially that resulting from real estate development on the outskirts of a city: urban sprawl.
- verb - to stretch out ungracefully
There are 6 letters in SPRAWL: A L P R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRAWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRAWL plus a wildcard: SPRAWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRAWL
Images for SPRAWL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.