Scrabble word: SPRAWLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRAWLS exist?
Definitions of SPRAWLS in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggregation or continuous network of urban communities
- noun - an ungainly posture with arms and legs spread about
- verb - sit or lie with one's limbs spread out
- verb - go, come, or spread in a rambling or irregular way
- verb - to stretch out ungracefully
There are 7 letters in SPRAWLS: A L P R S S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRAWLS plus a wildcard: SPRAWLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRAWLS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPRAWLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.