Scrabble word: RASP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RASP exist?
Definitions of RASP in dictionaries:
- noun - uttering in an irritated tone
- noun - a coarse file with sharp pointed projections
- verb - scrape with a rasp
- verb - utter in a grating voice
- To file or scrape with a coarse file having sharp projections.
- To utter in a grating voice.
- To grate on (nerves or feelings).
- To scrape harshly; grate.
- To make a harsh, grating sound.
- A coarse file with sharp, raised, pointed projections.
- The act of filing with a rasp.
- A harsh, grating sound.
- verb - to rub with something rough
There are 4 letters in RASP: A P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RASP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RASP plus a wildcard: RASP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RASP
Images for RASP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.