Scrabble word: RASP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RASP exist?
Definitions of RASP in dictionaries:
- noun - uttering in an irritated tone
- noun - a coarse file with sharp pointed projections
- verb - scrape with a rasp
- verb - utter in a grating voice
- To file or scrape with a coarse file having sharp projections.
- To utter in a grating voice.
- To grate on (nerves or feelings).
- To scrape harshly; grate.
- To make a harsh, grating sound.
- A coarse file with sharp, raised, pointed projections.
- The act of filing with a rasp.
- A harsh, grating sound.
- verb - to rub with something rough