Scrabble word: TRAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAPS exist?
Definitions of TRAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned
- noun - drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas
- noun - something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- noun - a device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters
- noun - the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- noun - informal terms for the mouth
- noun - a light two-wheeled carriage
- noun - a hazard on a golf course
- verb - place in a confining or embarrassing position
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - hold or catch as if in a trap
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- verb - to catch in a trap (a device for capturing and holding animals)
There are 5 letters in TRAPS: A P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAPS plus a wildcard: TRAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAPS
Images for TRAPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.