Scrabble word: SPAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPAT exist?
Definitions of SPAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a quarrel about petty points
- noun - a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
- noun - a young oyster or other bivalve
- noun - a narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- noun - a clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth
- noun - a skewer for holding meat over a fire
- noun - the act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
- verb - come down like raindrops
- verb - become permanently attached
- verb - strike with a sound like that of falling rain
- verb - clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- verb - engage in a brief and petty quarrel
- verb - spawn
- verb - clap one's hands together
- An oyster or similar bivalve mollusk in the larval stage, especially when it settles to the bottom and begins to develop a shell.
- The spawn of an oyster or a similar mollusk.
- A cloth or leather gaiter covering the shoe upper and the ankle and fastening under the shoe with a strap.
- A brief quarrel.
- A slap or smack.
- A spattering sound, as of raindrops.
- To engage in a brief quarrel.
- To slap.
- verb - to strike lightly