Scrabble word: SPAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPAT exist?
Definitions of SPAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a quarrel about petty points
- noun - a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
- noun - a young oyster or other bivalve
- noun - a narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- noun - a clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth
- noun - a skewer for holding meat over a fire
- noun - the act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
- verb - come down like raindrops
- verb - become permanently attached
- verb - strike with a sound like that of falling rain
- verb - clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- verb - engage in a brief and petty quarrel
- verb - spawn
- verb - clap one's hands together
- An oyster or similar bivalve mollusk in the larval stage, especially when it settles to the bottom and begins to develop a shell.
- The spawn of an oyster or a similar mollusk.
- A cloth or leather gaiter covering the shoe upper and the ankle and fastening under the shoe with a strap.
- A brief quarrel.
- A slap or smack.
- A spattering sound, as of raindrops.
- To engage in a brief quarrel.
- To slap.
- verb - to strike lightly
There are 4 letters in SPAT: A P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPAT plus a wildcard: SPAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPAT
Images for SPAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.