Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PACTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PACTS exist?
Definitions of PACTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a written agreement between two states or sovereigns
There are 5 letters in PACTS: A C P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PACTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PACTS plus a wildcard: PACTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PACTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PACTS
- Venezuela Peru in pacts on oil investments trade cafido - My ...
- Architects own
- Ungod - Taringa
- What is a wolf pack mentality Carnivores Animal Planet
- Kenya State House hopefuls forging pre-poll pacts
- Click thumbnails above to see larger images.)
- Paul Carlson Design Blog Archive SolidWorks models of storage ...
- India Pakistan to ink 3 pacts to boost economic activity - The Hindu
- Paul Carlson Design Blog Archive SolidWorks model of flower vase
- suicide pacts vs. marriage proposals
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.