Scrabble word: APT
In which Scrabble dictionary does APT exist?
Definitions of APT in dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- adj - at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant
- adj - mentally quick and resourceful
- adj - being of striking appropriateness and pertinence
- See Synonyms at fit1.
- Quick to learn or understand: an apt student.
- adv - appropriate [adj] : SUITABLY
There are 3 letters in APT: A P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APT plus a wildcard: APT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APT
Images for APT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.