Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATE exist?
Definitions of PATE in dictionaries:
- noun - liver or meat or fowl finely minced or ground and variously seasoned
- noun - the top of the head
- The human head, especially the top of the head: a bald pate.
- The intellect; one’s brains.
- adj - the top of the head [n -S] : PATED
There are 4 letters in PATE: A E P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATE plus a wildcard: PATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATE
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATE
- Chicken Liver pate Recipe My Homemade Food Recipes & Tips ...
- Cooks Thesaurus Cold Cuts
- ... Seafood Meats Charcuterie and pates Rabbit Pt - House-made
- Ingredientes para realizar el Pat casero muy fcil
- Pat kopen Ambachtelijke pate Wild Vegatarische
- Conseils dutilisation
- ... Meats Charcuterie and pates Pt de Campagne - House-made
- Culinary School Chronicles Pt Toronto Bites
- ... cucina con Valeria una cuoca per caso Pat di fegatini alla toscana
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.