Scrabble word: PASTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTE exist?
Definitions of PASTE in dictionaries:
- noun - any mixture of a soft and malleable consistency
- noun - a hard, brilliant lead glass that is used in making artificial jewelry
- noun - an adhesive made from water and flour or starch
- noun - a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes
- verb - join or attach with or as if with glue
- verb - hit with the fists
- verb - cover the surface of
- A smooth viscous mixture, as of flour and water or of starch and water, that is used as an adhesive for joining light materials, such as paper and cloth.
- A smooth dough of water, flour, and butter or other shortening, used in making pastry.
- A food that has been pounded until it is reduced to a smooth, creamy mass: anchovy paste.
- A sweet, doughy candy or confection: rolled apricot paste.
- The moist clay or clay mixture used in making porcelain or pottery.
- A hard, brilliant, lead-containing glass used in making artificial gems.
- A gem made of this glass.
- To cause to adhere by or as if by applying paste.
- To cover with something by or as if by pasting: He pasted the wall with burlap.
- To punch or strike.
- verb - to fasten with a sticky mixture
There are 5 letters in PASTE: A E P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASTE plus a wildcard: PASTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.