Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEA exist?
Definitions of TEA in dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water
- noun - a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes
- noun - a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India
- noun - a reception or party at which tea is served
- noun - dried leaves of the tea shrub
- An eastern Asian evergreen shrub or small tree (Camellia sinensis) having fragrant, nodding, cup-shaped white flowers and glossy leaves.
- The young, dried leaves of this plant, prepared by various processes and used to make a hot beverage.
- An aromatic, slightly bitter beverage made by steeping tea leaves in boiling water.
- Any of various beverages, made as by steeping the leaves of certain plants or by extracting an infusion especially from beef.
- Any of various plants having leaves used to make a tealike beverage.
- Chiefly British.
- An afternoon refreshment consisting usually of sandwiches and cakes served with tea.
- High tea.
- An afternoon reception or social gathering at which tea is served.
- n - a beverage made by infusing dried leaves in boiling water
There are 3 letters in TEA: A E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEA plus a wildcard: TEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEA
Images for TEA
- Anise tea
- Honest tea Social Experiment Austin Sugarworks
- Drinking tea and Soya Bean Drink Random and Me
- cup of tea uploaded to CureZone by Zoebess On CureZone Image Gallery
- What is Orange Pekoe teateaTime Escapes
- Hello. My name is Totoro. I am a tea house. tea Cup
- Dr Oz White tea & Green tea Powder Face Mask China Anti-Aging Remedy ...
- Grow An Organic Herbal tea Garden Make Your Own tea
- Cup Of tea Isolated Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures
- Mint tea Free Stock Photo HD - Public Domain Pictures