Scrabble word: TEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEA exist?
Definitions of TEA in dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water
- noun - a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes
- noun - a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India
- noun - a reception or party at which tea is served
- noun - dried leaves of the tea shrub
- An eastern Asian evergreen shrub or small tree (Camellia sinensis) having fragrant, nodding, cup-shaped white flowers and glossy leaves.
- The young, dried leaves of this plant, prepared by various processes and used to make a hot beverage.
- An aromatic, slightly bitter beverage made by steeping tea leaves in boiling water.
- Any of various beverages, made as by steeping the leaves of certain plants or by extracting an infusion especially from beef.
- Any of various plants having leaves used to make a tealike beverage.
- Chiefly British.
- An afternoon refreshment consisting usually of sandwiches and cakes served with tea.
- High tea.
- An afternoon reception or social gathering at which tea is served.
- noun - a beverage made by infusing dried leaves in boiling water