Scrabble word: TEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEA exist?
Definitions of TEA in dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water
- noun - a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes
- noun - a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India
- noun - a reception or party at which tea is served
- noun - dried leaves of the tea shrub
- An eastern Asian evergreen shrub or small tree (Camellia sinensis) having fragrant, nodding, cup-shaped white flowers and glossy leaves.
- The young, dried leaves of this plant, prepared by various processes and used to make a hot beverage.
- An aromatic, slightly bitter beverage made by steeping tea leaves in boiling water.
- Any of various beverages, made as by steeping the leaves of certain plants or by extracting an infusion especially from beef.
- Any of various plants having leaves used to make a tealike beverage.
- Chiefly British.
- An afternoon refreshment consisting usually of sandwiches and cakes served with tea.
- High tea.
- An afternoon reception or social gathering at which tea is served.
- noun - a beverage made by infusing dried leaves in boiling water
There are 3 letters in TEA: A E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEA plus a wildcard: TEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEA
Images for TEA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.