Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATE exist?
Definitions of RATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit
- noun - amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis
- noun - the relative speed of progress or change
- noun - a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - be worthy of or have a certain rating
- verb - estimate the value of
- A quantity measured with respect to another measured quantity: a rate of speed of 60 miles an hour.
- A measure of a part with respect to a whole; a proportion: the mortality rate; a tax rate.
- The cost per unit of a commodity or service: postal rates.
- A charge or payment calculated in relation to a particular sum or quantity: interest rates.
- Level of quality.
- A locally assessed property tax.
- To calculate the value of; appraise.
- To place in a particular rank or grade.
- To regard or account: rated the movie excellent.
- To value for purposes of taxation.
- To set a rate for (goods to be shipped).
- To specify the performance limits of (a machine, for example): This fuse is rated at 50 amperes.
- To merit or deserve: people that rate special treatment.
- To be ranked in a particular class.
- To have status, importance, or influence.
- Whatever the case may be.
- At least.
- To berate.
- v - to estimate the value of
There are 4 letters in RATE: A E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATE plus a wildcard: RATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATE
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RATE
- Australian Unemployment rate 2011
- US Unemployment rate
- Unemployment rate
- Whatever your view the following graph shows the repo rate inching ...
- ... Losses Ameliorate Unemployment rate Leaps The Fundamental Analyst
- ... rate shot up a full point to (barely) reach a new high of 8.0% in May
- Americans for Tax Reform Reagan vs. Obama Another Reminder of ...
- US Unemployment rate 2000-2011
- Unemployment rate Obama Stimulus