Scrabble word: RATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATE exist?
Definitions of RATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit
- noun - amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis
- noun - the relative speed of progress or change
- noun - a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - be worthy of or have a certain rating
- verb - estimate the value of
- A quantity measured with respect to another measured quantity: a rate of speed of 60 miles an hour.
- A measure of a part with respect to a whole; a proportion: the mortality rate; a tax rate.
- The cost per unit of a commodity or service: postal rates.
- A charge or payment calculated in relation to a particular sum or quantity: interest rates.
- Level of quality.
- A locally assessed property tax.
- To calculate the value of; appraise.
- To place in a particular rank or grade.
- To regard or account: rated the movie excellent.
- To value for purposes of taxation.
- To set a rate for (goods to be shipped).
- To specify the performance limits of (a machine, for example): This fuse is rated at 50 amperes.
- To merit or deserve: people that rate special treatment.
- To be ranked in a particular class.
- To have status, importance, or influence.
- Whatever the case may be.
- At least.
- To berate.
- verb - to estimate the value of
There are 4 letters in RATE: A E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATE plus a wildcard: RATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATE
Images for RATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.