Scrabble word: TRADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRADE exist?
Definitions of TRADE in dictionaries:
- noun - the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services
- noun - the skilled practice of a practical occupation
- noun - the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
- noun - a particular instance of buying or selling
- noun - people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- noun - steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator
- noun - an equal exchange
- verb - engage in the trade of
- verb - turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase
- verb - be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions
- verb - exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- verb - do business
- The business of buying and selling commodities; commerce.
- The people working in or associated with a business or an industry: a textile-exporting publication for the trade.
- The customers of a specified business or industry; clientele.
- The act or an instance of buying or selling; transaction.
- An exchange of one thing for another.
- An occupation, especially one requiring skilled labor; craft: the building trades, including carpentry, masonry, plumbing, and electrical installation.
- Often trades.
- To engage in buying and selling for profit.
- To make an exchange of one thing for another.
- To shop or buy regularly: trades at the local supermarket.
- To give in exchange for something else: trade farm products for manufactured goods; will trade my ticket for yours.
- To buy and sell (stock, for example).
- To pass back and forth: We traded jokes.
- adj - to give in exchange for another commodity [v TRADED, TRADING, TRADES] : TRADABLE