Scrabble word: TRADE
Is TRADE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRADE in dictionaries:
- noun - the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services
- noun - the skilled practice of a practical occupation
- noun - the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
- noun - a particular instance of buying or selling
- noun - people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- noun - steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator
- noun - an equal exchange
- verb - engage in the trade of
- verb - turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase
- verb - be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions
- verb - exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- verb - do business
- The business of buying and selling commodities; commerce.
- The people working in or associated with a business or an industry: a textile-exporting publication for the trade.
- The customers of a specified business or industry; clientele.
- The act or an instance of buying or selling; transaction.
- An exchange of one thing for another.
- An occupation, especially one requiring skilled labor; craft: the building trades, including carpentry, masonry, plumbing, and electrical installation.
- Often trades.
- To engage in buying and selling for profit.
- To make an exchange of one thing for another.
- To shop or buy regularly: trades at the local supermarket.
- To give in exchange for something else: trade farm products for manufactured goods; will trade my ticket for yours.
- To buy and sell (stock, for example).
- To pass back and forth: We traded jokes.
- adj - to give in exchange for another commodity [v TRADED, TRADING, TRADES] : TRADABLE
There are 5 letters in TRADE: A D E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRADE
Click to search all anagrams of TRADE plus a wildcard: TRADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRADE
Images for TRADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.