Scrabble word: TEARED
Is TEARED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TEARED in dictionaries:
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to separate or be separated by force
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - fill with tears or shed tears
- verb - to emit tears (drops of saline liquid secreted by a gland of the eye)
- adj - to pull apart or into pieces [v TORE, TORN, TEARING, TEARS] : TEARABLE
There are 6 letters in TEARED: A D E E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEARED
Click to search all anagrams of TEARED plus a wildcard: TEARED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEARED
Images for TEARED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.