Scrabble word: ALTERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALTERED exist?
Definitions of ALTERED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to change
- verb - become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- verb - make an alteration to
- verb - insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- verb - remove the ovaries of
- adj - changed in form or character without becoming something else
- adj - having testicles or ovaries removed
- adj - changed in order to improve or made more fit for a particular purpose
There are 7 letters in ALTERED: A D E E L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALTERED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALTERED plus a wildcard: ALTERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALTERED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALTERED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.