Scrabble word: LEADER
Is LEADER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEADER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who rules or guides or inspires others
- noun - a featured article of merchandise sold at a loss in order to draw customers
- One that leads or guides.
- One who is in charge or in command of others.
- One who heads a political party or organization.
- One who has influence or power, especially of a political nature.
- A conductor, especially of an orchestra, a band, or a choral group.
- The principal performer in an orchestral section or a group.
- The foremost animal, such as a horse or dog, in a harnessed team.
- A loss leader.
- Dots or dashes in a row leading the eye across a page, as in an index entry.
- A pipe for conducting liquid.
- A short length of gut, wire, or similar material by which a hook is attached to a fishing line.
- A blank strip at the end of a film or tape used in threading or winding.
- The growing apex or main shoot of a shrub or tree.
- An economic indicator.
- noun - one that leads or guides
There are 6 letters in LEADER: A D E E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEADER
Click to search all anagrams of LEADER plus a wildcard: LEADER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEADER
Images for LEADER
Lookup in Wiki for LEADER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.