Scrabble word: ALDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALDER exist?
Definitions of ALDER in dictionaries:
- noun - wood of any of various alder trees
- noun - north temperate shrubs or trees having toothed leaves and conelike fruit
- Any of various deciduous shrubs or trees of the genus Alnus, native chiefly to northern temperate regions and having alternate, simple, toothed leaves and tiny fruits in woody, conelike catkins.
- The wood of these plants, used in carvings and for making furniture and cabinets.
- noun - a shrub or small tree
There are 5 letters in ALDER: A D E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALDER plus a wildcard: ALDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALDER
Images for ALDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.