Is DEALER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEALER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- noun - a firm engaged in trading
- noun - a seller of illicit goods
- noun - the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange
- noun - the person who distributes the playing cards in a card game
- One that is engaged in buying and selling: a used-car dealer; a drug dealer.
- The one who distributes cards.
- verb - to trade or do business
There are 6 letters in DEALER: A D E E L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEALER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEALER, to go: DEALER?
Rearrange the letters in DEALER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DEALER
5 letters out of DEALER
4 letters out of DEALER
3 letters out of DEALER
2 letters out of DEALER
Contextual use of DEALER
What's nearby DEALER
Lookup in Wiki for DEALER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEALER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEALER"