Scrabble word: DEALER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEALER exist?
Definitions of DEALER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- noun - a firm engaged in trading
- noun - a seller of illicit goods
- noun - the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange
- noun - the person who distributes the playing cards in a card game
- One that is engaged in buying and selling: a used-car dealer; a drug dealer.
- The one who distributes cards.
- verb - to trade or do business
There are 6 letters in DEALER: A D E E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEALER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEALER plus a wildcard: DEALER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEALER
Images for DEALER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.