Scrabble word: RELAXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELAXED exist?
Definitions of RELAXED in dictionaries:
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become loose or looser or less tight
- verb - cause to feel relaxed
- verb - become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
- verb - make less severe or strict
- verb - become less severe or strict
- verb - make less active or fast
- adj - without strain or anxiety
- Not rigorous or strict.
- Free from strain or tension.
- Easy and informal in manner.
- verb - to make less tense or rigid