Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RELAXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELAXED exist?
Definitions of RELAXED in dictionaries:
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become loose or looser or less tight
- verb - cause to feel relaxed
- verb - become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
- verb - make less severe or strict
- verb - become less severe or strict
- verb - make less active or fast
- adj - without strain or anxiety
- Not rigorous or strict.
- Free from strain or tension.
- Easy and informal in manner.
- v - to make less tense or rigid
There are 7 letters in RELAXED: A D E E L R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELAXED plus a wildcard: RELAXED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELAXED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELAXED
- Funny Pictures E-cards
- No Hurry No Worry Just Relax Robert Fagan
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center - Relax During Stressful ...
- Simple Steps To Becoming A More relaxed Person
- heartist Jesus was relaxed. Why aint I - Mark - 319-328
- person who feels relaxed experiences a natural state of freedom. A ...
- relaxed How Your Personality Affects Your Health - US News & World ...
- ... Blog Archive A relaxed Body Massage Techniques For Relaxation
- relaxed dog Conscious Lifestyles Radio
- You are a Unique Gifted Person