Scrabble word: RELAXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELAXED exist?
Definitions of RELAXED in dictionaries:
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become loose or looser or less tight
- verb - cause to feel relaxed
- verb - become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
- verb - make less severe or strict
- verb - become less severe or strict
- verb - make less active or fast
- adj - without strain or anxiety
- Not rigorous or strict.
- Free from strain or tension.
- Easy and informal in manner.
- verb - to make less tense or rigid
There are 7 letters in RELAXED: A D E E L R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELAXED plus a wildcard: RELAXED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELAXED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELAXED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.