Scrabble word: RELAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELAX exist?
Definitions of RELAX in dictionaries:
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become loose or looser or less tight
- verb - cause to feel relaxed
- verb - become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
- verb - make less severe or strict
- verb - become less severe or strict
- verb - make less active or fast
- To make lax or loose: relax one’s grip.
- To make less severe or strict: relax a curfew.
- To reduce in intensity; slacken: relax one’s efforts.
- To relieve from tension or strain: The warm bath relaxed me.
- To take one’s ease; rest.
- To become lax or loose.
- To become less severe or strict.
- To become less restrained or tense.
- verb - to make less tense or rigid