Is RELAX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELAX in various dictionaries:
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become loose or looser or less tight
- verb - cause to feel relaxed
- verb - become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
- verb - make less severe or strict
- verb - become less severe or strict
- verb - make less active or fast
- To make lax or loose: relax one’s grip.
- To make less severe or strict: relax a curfew.
- To reduce in intensity; slacken: relax one’s efforts.
- To relieve from tension or strain: The warm bath relaxed me.
- To take one’s ease; rest.
- To become lax or loose.
- To become less severe or strict.
- To become less restrained or tense.
- verb - to make less tense or rigid
There are 5 letters in RELAX: A E L R X
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELAX, to go: RELAX?
Rearrange the letters in RELAX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RELAX
What's nearby RELAX
Lookup in Wiki for RELAX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELAX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELAX"