Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RELAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELAX exist?
Definitions of RELAX in dictionaries:
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become loose or looser or less tight
- verb - cause to feel relaxed
- verb - become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
- verb - make less severe or strict
- verb - become less severe or strict
- verb - make less active or fast
- To make lax or loose: relax one’s grip.
- To make less severe or strict: relax a curfew.
- To reduce in intensity; slacken: relax one’s efforts.
- To relieve from tension or strain: The warm bath relaxed me.
- To take one’s ease; rest.
- To become lax or loose.
- To become less severe or strict.
- To become less restrained or tense.
- verb - to make less tense or rigid
There are 5 letters in RELAX: A E L R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELAX plus a wildcard: RELAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELAX
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELAX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.