Scrabble word: AXLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AXLE exist?
Definitions of AXLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a shaft on which a wheel rotates
- A supporting shaft or member on or with which a wheel or a set of wheels revolves.
- The spindle of an axletree.
- Either end of an axletree.
- adj - a shaft upon which a wheel revolves [n -S] : AXLED
There are 4 letters in AXLE: A E L X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AXLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AXLE plus a wildcard: AXLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXLE
Images for AXLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.