Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AXILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AXILE exist?
Definitions of AXILE in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or attached to the axis
- Situated along the central axis of an ovary having two or more locules: axile placentation.
- adv - pertaining to or forming an axis [adj] : AXIALLY
There are 5 letters in AXILE: A E I L X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AXILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AXILE plus a wildcard: AXILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXILE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AXILE
- 47-axile placentation
- axile KMLE - ...
- axile III by David Dodsworth
- axile Bush - China axile Bushes sewing machine parts
- Placentation ( a ) parietal ( b ) axile and ( c ) free central
- axile fanaxial-flow ventilatorsair blower supplierschina axile ...
- full floating 2 speed tricycle rear axleView full floating 2 speed ...
- parietal axile
- axile placentation
- Skeletal System Information