Scrabble word: LAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAX exist?
Definitions of LAX in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in rigor or strictness
- adj - pronounced with muscles of the tongue and jaw relatively relaxed (e.g., the vowel sound in `bet')
- adj - lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- adj - emptying easily or excessively
- Lacking in rigor, strictness, or firmness.
- Not taut, firm, or compact; slack.
- Loose and not easily retained or controlled.
- Pronounced with the muscles of the tongue and jaw relatively relaxed, as the vowel e in let.
- adj - not strict or stringent
- noun - a vowel articulated with relatively relaxed muscles