Is LAX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAX in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in rigor or strictness
- adj - pronounced with muscles of the tongue and jaw relatively relaxed (e.g., the vowel sound in `bet')
- adj - lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- adj - emptying easily or excessively
- Lacking in rigor, strictness, or firmness.
- Not taut, firm, or compact; slack.
- Loose and not easily retained or controlled.
- Pronounced with the muscles of the tongue and jaw relatively relaxed, as the vowel e in let.
- adj - not strict or stringent
- noun - a vowel articulated with relatively relaxed muscles
There are 3 letters in LAX: A L X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAX
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAX, to go: LAX?
Rearrange the letters in LAX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAX
What's nearby LAX
Lookup in Wiki for LAX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAX"