Scrabble word: AX
In which Scrabble dictionary does AX exist?
Definitions of AX in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle
- verb - chop or split with an ax
- verb - terminate
- A tool with a bladed, usually heavy head mounted crosswise on a handle, used for felling trees or chopping wood.
- Any of various bladed, hand-held implements used as a cutting tool or weapon.
- A sudden termination of employment: My colleague got the ax yesterday.
- A musical instrument, especially a guitar.
- To use a heavy, bladed cutting implement in order to chop or fell (something).
- To remove ruthlessly or suddenly: a social program that was axed to effectuate budget cuts.
- verb - to work on with an ax (a type of cutting tool)
There are 2 letters in AX: A X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AX plus a wildcard: AX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AX
2 letter words
Images for AX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.