Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AX
In which Scrabble dictionary does AX exist?
Definitions of AX in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle
- verb - chop or split with an ax
- verb - terminate
- A tool with a bladed, usually heavy head mounted crosswise on a handle, used for felling trees or chopping wood.
- Any of various bladed, hand-held implements used as a cutting tool or weapon.
- A sudden termination of employment: My colleague got the ax yesterday.
- A musical instrument, especially a guitar.
- To use a heavy, bladed cutting implement in order to chop or fell (something).
- To remove ruthlessly or suddenly: a social program that was axed to effectuate budget cuts.
- v - to work on with an ax (a type of cutting tool)
There are 2 letters in AX: A X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AX plus a wildcard: AX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AX
2 letter words
Images for AX
- Comics-and-More Manga Monday ax
- Danish ax ClipArt ETC
- axe clip art - vector clip art online royalty free & public domain
- Paul Gauguin Man with an ax Painting anysize 50% off
- akse lokhti - group picture image by tag - keywordpictures.com
- ax VOLAN INFERIOR NOVA - Auto Universal
- Citron ax
- FileCitroen ax MK1 inside.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Role Center for Accounting Manager