Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAX exist?
Definitions of TAX in dictionaries:
- noun - charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
- verb - levy a tax on
- verb - set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- verb - use to the limit
- verb - make a charge against or accuse
- A contribution for the support of a government required of persons, groups, or businesses within the domain of that government.
- A fee or dues levied on the members of an organization to meet its expenses.
- A burdensome or excessive demand; a strain.
- To place a tax on (income, property, or goods).
- To exact a tax from.
- To assess (court costs, for example).
- To make difficult or excessive demands upon: a boss who taxed everyone’s patience.
- To make a charge against; accuse: He was taxed with failure to appear on the day appointed.
- v - to place a tax (a charge imposed by authority for public purposes) on
There are 3 letters in TAX: A T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAX plus a wildcard: TAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAX
Images for TAX
- ... tax Online Pay income tax online Online Payment of Income tax
- tax Shelter F.A.Q.
- LLC tax Preparation llctaxes.com
- Fairtax.orgs 30% National Sales tax Example
- Source Data from Federation of tax Administrators
- The Amazon.com Sales tax Man Cometh Apartment Therapy
- tax Policy and The Family Cornerstone Action Cornerstone
- tax Planning CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Financial Planning
- Will Congress Extend Locals and State Sales tax Deduction
- What are Personal Property taxes tax Break The Turbotax Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.