Scrabble word: TAXI
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAXI exist?
Definitions of TAXI in dictionaries:
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- verb - travel slowly
- verb - ride in a taxicab
- To be transported by taxi.
- To move slowly on the ground or on the surface of the water before takeoff or after landing: an airplane taxiing down the runway.
- To transport (someone or something) by or as if by taxi: taxied the children to dance class; taxi documents to a law office.
- Interestingly enough, the fullest form possible, taximeter cabriolet, is not recorded until 1959.
- verb - to travel in a taxicab
There are 4 letters in TAXI: A I T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAXI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAXI plus a wildcard: TAXI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAXI
Images for TAXI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.