Scrabble word: TAXIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAXIS exist?
Definitions of TAXIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a locomotor response toward or away from an external stimulus by a motile (and usually simple) organism
- noun - the surgical procedure of manually restoring a displaced body part
- verb - travel slowly
- verb - ride in a taxicab
- The responsive movement of a free-moving organism or cell toward or away from an external stimulus, such as light.
- The moving of a body part by manipulation into normal position, as after a dislocation, fracture, or hernia.
- verb - to travel in a taxicab
There are 5 letters in TAXIS: A I S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAXIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAXIS plus a wildcard: TAXIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAXIS
Images for TAXIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.