Scrabble word: TAXIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAXIS exist?
Definitions of TAXIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a locomotor response toward or away from an external stimulus by a motile (and usually simple) organism
- noun - the surgical procedure of manually restoring a displaced body part
- verb - travel slowly
- verb - ride in a taxicab
- The responsive movement of a free-moving organism or cell toward or away from an external stimulus, such as light.
- The moving of a body part by manipulation into normal position, as after a dislocation, fracture, or hernia.
- verb - to travel in a taxicab