Scrabble word: AIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIS exist?
Definitions of AIS in dictionaries:
- noun - an agency of the United States Army responsible for providing timely and relevant and accurate and synchronized intelligence to tactical and operational and strategic level commanders
- noun - the branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively
- noun - a sloth that has three long claws on each forefoot and each hindfoot
- noun - the introduction of semen into the oviduct or uterus by some means other than sexual intercourse
- noun - a three-toed sloth