Scrabble word: AIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIS exist?
Definitions of AIS in dictionaries:
- noun - an agency of the United States Army responsible for providing timely and relevant and accurate and synchronized intelligence to tactical and operational and strategic level commanders
- noun - the branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively
- noun - a sloth that has three long claws on each forefoot and each hindfoot
- noun - the introduction of semen into the oviduct or uterus by some means other than sexual intercourse
- noun - a three-toed sloth
There are 3 letters in AIS: A I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIS plus a wildcard: AIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIS
Images for AIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.