Scrabble word: SAID
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAID exist?
Definitions of SAID in dictionaries:
- verb - express in words
- verb - report or maintain
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - have or contain a certain wording or form
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - communicate or express nonverbally
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - state as one's opinion or judgement
- verb - recite or repeat a fixed text
- verb - indicate
- adj - being the one previously mentioned or spoken of
- Named or mentioned before; aforementioned: Said party has denied the charges.
- noun - lord; sir -- used as a title of respect for a Muslim dignitary
There are 4 letters in SAID: A D I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAID plus a wildcard: SAID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAID
Images for SAID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.