Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAISY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAISY exist?
Definitions of DAISY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous composite plants having flower heads with well-developed ray flowers usually arranged in a single whorl
- Any of several plants of the composite family, especially a widely naturalized Eurasian plant (Chrysanthemum leucanthemum) having flower heads with a yellow center and white rays.
- A low-growing European plant (Bellis perennis) having flower heads with pink or white rays.
- The flower head of any of these plants.
- One that is deemed excellent or notable.
- adj - a flowering plant [n -SIES] : DAISIED
There are 5 letters in DAISY: A D I S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAISY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAISY plus a wildcard: DAISY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAISY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAISY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.