Scrabble word: DAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAYS exist?
Definitions of DAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - the time during which someone's life continues
- noun - time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis
- noun - some point or period in time
- noun - a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance
- noun - the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
- noun - the recurring hours when you are not sleeping (especially those when you are working)
- noun - an era of existence or influence
- noun - the period of time taken by a particular planet (e.g. Mars) to make a complete rotation on its axis
- noun - the time for one complete rotation of the earth relative to a particular star, about 4 minutes shorter than a mean solar day
- noun - a period of opportunity
- noun - the time between sunrise and sunset
There are 4 letters in DAYS: A D S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAYS plus a wildcard: DAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAYS
Images for DAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.