Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAY exist?
Definitions of DAY in dictionaries:
- noun - time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis
- noun - some point or period in time
- noun - a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance
- noun - the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
- noun - the recurring hours when you are not sleeping (especially those when you are working)
- noun - an era of existence or influence
- noun - the period of time taken by a particular planet (e.g. Mars) to make a complete rotation on its axis
- noun - the time for one complete rotation of the earth relative to a particular star, about 4 minutes shorter than a mean solar day
- noun - a period of opportunity
- The period of light between dawn and nightfall; the interval from sunrise to sunset.
- The 24-hour period during which Earth completes one rotation on its axis.
- The period during which a celestial body makes a similar rotation.
- One of the numbered 24-hour periods into which a week, month, or year is divided.
- The portion of a 24-hour period that is devoted to work, school, or business: an eight-hour day; a sale that lasted for three days.
- A 24-hour period or a portion of it that is reserved for a certain activity: a day of rest.
- A specific, characteristic period in one’s lifetime: That writer has had his day.
- A period of opportunity: Every defendant is entitled to a day in court.
- A period of time in history; an era: We studied the tactics used in Napoleon’s day.
- Of or relating to the day.
- Working during the day: the day nurse.
- Occurring before nightfall: a day hike.
- noun - the time between sunrise and sunset
There are 3 letters in DAY: A D Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAY plus a wildcard: DAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAY
Images for DAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.