Scrabble word: YARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does YARD exist?
Definitions of YARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of length equal to 3 feet
- noun - the enclosed land around a house or other building
- noun - a tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings)
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- noun - a unit of volume (as for sand or gravel)
- noun - a tract of land where logs are accumulated
- noun - an area having a network of railway tracks and sidings for storage and maintenance of cars and engines
- noun - a long horizontal spar tapered at the end and used to support and spread a square sail or lateen
- noun - an enclosure for animals (as chicken or livestock)
- A long tapering spar slung to a mast to support and spread the head of a square sail, lugsail, or lateen.
- A tract of ground adjacent to, surrounding, or surrounded by a building or group of buildings.
- A tract of ground, often enclosed, used for a specific work, business, or other activity.
- An area where railroad trains are made up and cars are switched, stored, and serviced on tracks and sidings.
- A winter pasture for deer or other grazing animals.
- To enclose, collect, or put into or as if into a yard.
- verb - to put in a yard (a tract of ground adjacent to a building)
There are 4 letters in YARD: A D R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YARD plus a wildcard: YARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YARD
Images for YARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.