Scrabble word: HARDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARDY exist?
Definitions of HARDY in dictionaries:
- noun - United States slapstick comedian who played the pompous and overbearing member of the Laurel and Hardy duo who made many films (1892-1957)
- noun - English novelist and poet (1840-1928)
- adj - having rugged physical strength
- adj - able to survive under unfavorable weather conditions
- adj - invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- Being in robust and sturdy good health.
- Courageous; intrepid.
- Brazenly daring; audacious.
- Capable of surviving unfavorable conditions, such as cold weather or lack of moisture.
- adj - very sturdy
- noun - a blacksmith's chisel