Scrabble word: HARDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARDY exist?
Definitions of HARDY in dictionaries:
- noun - United States slapstick comedian who played the pompous and overbearing member of the Laurel and Hardy duo who made many films (1892-1957)
- noun - English novelist and poet (1840-1928)
- adj - having rugged physical strength
- adj - able to survive under unfavorable weather conditions
- adj - invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- Being in robust and sturdy good health.
- Courageous; intrepid.
- Brazenly daring; audacious.
- Capable of surviving unfavorable conditions, such as cold weather or lack of moisture.
- adj - very sturdy
- noun - a blacksmith's chisel
There are 5 letters in HARDY: A D H R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARDY plus a wildcard: HARDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARDY
Images for HARDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.