Scrabble word: RAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAY exist?
Definitions of RAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - a branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence
- noun - (mathematics) a straight line extending from a point
- noun - a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- noun - any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
- noun - cartilaginous fishes having horizontally flattened bodies and enlarged winglike pectoral fins with gills on the underside
- verb - emit as rays
- verb - extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- verb - expose to radiation
- A thin line or narrow beam of light or other radiant energy.
- A graphic or other representation of such a line.
- Radiance; light.
- A small amount; a trace: not a ray of hope left.
- A straight line extending from a point.
- A structure or part having the form of a straight line extending from a point.
- Any of the bright streaks that are seen radiating from some craters on the moon.
- A ray flower or the corolla of a ray flower.
- A branch of an umbel.
- One of the bony spines supporting the membrane of a fish’s fin.
- Sunshine: Let’s go to the beach and catch some rays.
- To send out as rays; emit.
- To supply with rays or radiating lines.
- To cast rays on; irradiate.
- Any of various marine fishes of the order Rajiformes or Batoidei, having cartilaginous skeletons, horizontally flattened bodies, and narrow tails.
- verb - to emit rays (narrow beams of light)
There are 3 letters in RAY: A R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAY plus a wildcard: RAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAY
Images for RAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.