Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AIRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIRY exist?
Definitions of AIRY in dictionaries:
- adj - open to or abounding in fresh air
- adj - not practical or realizable
- adj - having little or no perceptible weight
- adj - characterized by lightness and insubstantiality
- Of, relating to, or having the constitution of air.
- High in the air; lofty.
- Open to the air: airy chambers.
- Performed in the air; aerial.
- Immaterial; illusory; unreal: an airy apparition.
- Speculative, visionary, and often impractical: airy theories about socioeconomic improvement.
- Being as light as air; delicate.
- Displaying lofty nonchalance: dismissed us with an airy wave of the hand.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “so light and insubstantial as to resemble air or a thin film”: an airy organdy blouse; a hat with a diaphanous veil; ethereal mist; the filmy wings of a moth; gauzy clouds of dandelion down; gossamer cobwebs; sheer silk stockings; transparent chiffon; vaporous muslin.
- adj - having the nature of air
There are 4 letters in AIRY: A I R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIRY plus a wildcard: AIRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIRY
Images for AIRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.