Scrabble word: HAIRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAIRY exist?
Definitions of HAIRY in dictionaries:
- adj - having or covered with hair
- adj - hazardous and frightening
- Covered with hair or hairlike projections: a hairy caterpillar.
- Consisting of or resembling hair: a hairy overcoat.
- Fraught with difficulties; hazardous: a hairy escape; hairy problems.
- adj - covered with hair
There are 5 letters in HAIRY: A H I R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAIRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAIRY plus a wildcard: HAIRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAIRY
Images for HAIRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.