Scrabble word: HAIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAIR exist?
Definitions of HAIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head)
- noun - a very small distance or space
- noun - filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- noun - any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- noun - cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair
- noun - a filamentous projection or process on an organism
- Any of the cylindrical, keratinized, often pigmented filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal.
- A growth of such filaments, as that forming the coat of an animal or covering the scalp of a human being.
- A filamentous projection or bristle similar to a hair, such as a seta of an arthropod or an epidermal process of a plant.
- Fabric made from the hair of certain animals: a coat of alpaca hair.
- A minute distance or narrow margin: won by a hair.
- A precise or exact degree: calibrated to a hair.
- noun - a threadlike growth
There are 4 letters in HAIR: A H I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAIR plus a wildcard: HAIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAIR
Images for HAIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.