Scrabble word: CHAIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAIR exist?
Definitions of CHAIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a seat for one person, with a support for the back
- noun - the position of professor
- noun - the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- noun - an instrument of execution by electrocution
- noun - a particular seat in an orchestra
- verb - act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university
- verb - preside over
- A piece of furniture consisting of a seat, legs, back, and often arms, designed to accommodate one person.
- A seat of office, authority, or dignity, such as that of a bishop.
- An office or position of authority, such as a professorship.
- A person who holds an office or a position of authority, such as one who presides over a meeting or administers a department of instruction at a college; a chairperson.
- The position of a player in an orchestra.
- The electric chair.
- A seat carried about on poles; a sedan chair.
- Any of several devices that serve to support or secure, such as a metal block that supports and holds railroad track in position.
- To install in a position of authority, especially as a presiding officer.
- To preside over as chairperson: chair a meeting.
- verb - to install in office
There are 5 letters in CHAIR: A C H I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAIR plus a wildcard: CHAIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAIR
Images for CHAIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.